Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Breakthrough Project for Men: November 23, 2008

After two weeks of researching the topic of men in America I'm having the experience of being motivated and somewhat overwhelmed. Below you will find some great resources for support, information, and inspiration.

Currently I've spoken with nearly a dozen men who have each had powerful experiences associated with divorce, being a single father, and simply being a man in America today. I will begin to document these conversations by way of audio files and will make those conversations and interviews available. Do you have any experiences, thoughts, questions, or suggestions to share? Any resources you've found particularly useful or inspiring? I'm here to help anyone who is looking for support in the areas divorce or personal growth.

2 comments:

Kate G. said...

Hey brother-- just wanted to let you know how I impressed I am with you as a father. Drew is so lucky to have such a smart, dedicated dad. If he ever needs reminding, send him my way!

I love you. Can't wait to see you!

Oceans said...

Thank you!!! And, trust me I'm a big believer in the old saying, "it takes a village to raise a child". Oh, you'll get some phone calls alright. :) Thanks again. Can't wait to see you and Tyler.